Marketing Segment Head (Respiratory) - Open for Vietnamese & Filipinos
Hồ Chí Minh
Tiếp thị / Marketing, Dược phẩm
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position will report to Marketing Director.
Open for local Vietnamese, Filipinos.
The Segment Head will be responsible for driving and developing total strategic long term direction for the assigned categories. You will also plan, direct and coordinate all strategic and marketing activities in order to achieve annual and long-term sales, profit and marketing objectives. You will also lead a Product Team in performing a range of activities to effectively market the products.
- Develops strategic plans that will deliver annual and long-term sales, profit and marketing objectives for the category.
- Champions the category planning process, monitors, analyses and evaluates past performances, market trends and consumer behaviour to identify gaps and opportunities for growth.
- Drives the development and approval of strong marketing plans for new and existing products including positioning, pricing strategy, marketing programs, etc. Seeks and allocates necessary resources.
- Directs the implementation of agreed plans by providing advice and direction to the Product Team and facilitating coordination with key enablers and external third parties.
- Oversees monthly management of category budget and P&Ls ensuring that all activities are within budget and financial parameters.
- Defines direction for future business and new products into the pipeline. Oversees the new product development process across the portfolio, working closely with key enablers to ensure timely and feasible product launches.
- Facilitates communication and alignment with other functions and departments regarding operational issues and process improvements.
- Directly manage a Product Team contributing to their overall career development and success within their roles. Provides coaching to individuals to bridge gap in work and behavioural performance.
- Goes on field on a regular basis to understand the current state of the business and generate new insights that can be translated into strategies and programs that will help achieve company goals.
- Takes the lead in cascading KRAs of subordinates and monitors performance versus KRAs on a regular basis.
- Takes the lead in recommending the development plan of subordinates and ensures they are executed as planned.
- Ensures team members adhere to company rules, policies and guidelines.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Scientific, Healthcare field with at least 7-10 years relevant work experience in Marketing and Product Management capacity.
- Strategic and visionary thinker with strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good in sighting skills is a must. Must also have the ability to translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Must be results oriented, must possess the political will to get things done.
- Strong management, motivational and team building skills in order to effectively manage, coach and mentor the team.
- Detail oriented and strong project management skills to ensure all marketing projects get done.
- Objectivity in decision making, setting goals and delegating responsibilities.
- Focus, agile with strong financial and entrepreneurial frame of mind.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable on windows-based software.
- Fluent in spoken and written English – strong comprehension is a must.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel.