Medical Sales Supervisor_Giám sát bán hàng ETC
Hồ Chí Minh
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
Y tế / Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Dược phẩm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set right MD Targeting, Segmentation and Classification in area.
- Set Quota and Build up, monitor & operate the KPI(s) for all Medical Sales Reps.
- Coordinate with tender team to list product in the hospital.
- Analyze potential business in area and propose right strategy to achieve Area’s goals.
- Implement right Marketing Programs to right target customer. Conduct round table discussion, Peer to peer, CME to right target customer
- Monitor the call/ promotional plan in territory to make sure proper implementation of activities from all territory.
- Visit key customers with regular basis to get fully supports/ endorsements/ partnership in order to grow continuously area business.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly meetings to inform monthly, quarterly, yearly sales target & Call Plan to territory, area.
- Co-operate with Marketing Team to maximize the product strategy of each product and the sales strategy in each area, territory.
- Work closely with sub-distributor or key target customer to get order in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Co-operate with Regional Sales Manager/ tender team in building up POA for tender promotion strategy (tentative budget for each product, list of tender drug committee, promotion tools, time of action). Work with hospital’s tender committee to stay in close touch with tender assessment’s stages.
- Update information to the management about competitors.
- Regularly visit hospitals, clinics with Medical Sales Reps to build relationship, trust and credibility with major accounts, opinion leaders, by demonstrating professionalism ;to understand about the pharmaceutical industry and to coach Medical Sales Reps and improve their performance during contacting with KOLs/ Key decision makers and key target customers.
- Ensure internal communication effective within the Sales, Customer Support and Marketing team and across the organization;
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
- Ensures that the all SOP of the company is implemented efficiently and effectively for his business unit.
- Prepare and present assigned sales territory’s business performance during head office scheduled area reviews
- Report in monthly basis to Regional Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager and monthly itinerary
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science or related field
- Experience: Experience more than 5 years in sales in pharmaceutical company,
- Able to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude and open-minded
- High responsibility self-motivated and can motivate team.
- Strong negotiation skills with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with people in all levels.
- Problem solving, planning and managing skills.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and has organizational skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Presentation Skills
- Able to travel frequently
- Teamwork, honest and discipline respect with clear business mind