Medical Sales Training Specialist
Hồ Chí Minh
Lương thỏa thuận
Giáo dục / Đào tạo, Y tế / Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Dược phẩm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Conduct field & in-house training activities for Medical Sales nationwide (related to selling skills, detailing & procedure).
- Provide recommended actions and interventions; identify Performance Interventions & have actions to improve sales performance.
- Contribute to the development of the annual training calendar by liaising with respective Business Units; develop innovative training solutions to meet the training and development needs of the Sales Team.
- Handle the learning and professional development of the company.
- Equip employees with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks through the delivery of the training themselves or arrange for a third party trainer to do so.
- Help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential by identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Perform ad-hoc training requirements (i.e. reporting, monitoring)
- Keep abreast of industry best practices in training and development and bench mark UIP’s practices.
- Co-ordinate with sales and marketing to conduct new product launch training support and provide post launch training support.
- Support HR in programs of people capability development initiatives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Educational Attainment Requirement
- University Graduate in Pharmacy/ Medical/ Doctor or similar is accepted.
- Spoken and written English is required.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Windows OS - based software (or similar) is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience as a medical representative or similar. If lower, should have at least 1 year experience as a trainer in pharmaceutical company.
- Willing to travel.
- Training skill/ Coaching skills
- Supervisory skills
- Negotiation skill
- Analytical skill
- Communication skill
- Can deal with people at all levels
- Positive thinker