Plant Supply Chain Specialist (VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
Lương thỏa thuận
Sản xuất / Vận hành sản xuất, Thu mua / Vật tư, Dược phẩm, Quản lý chất lượng (QA/QC)
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand and monitor material inventory levels. Implement inventory improvements projects.
- Facilitate and drive problem solving of issues related to material supply and quality in coordination with Purchasing and Quality departments through existing plant CAPA mechanisms.
- Directly coordinate with local and foreign suppliers of raw materials and packaging materials to solve quality and supply issues.
- Conduct field investigation for material quality issues and other issues as assigned.
- Drive and continuously improve the plant Supplier Management Program.
- Implement Alternative Supplier Development program for the plant in coordination with Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Technical Services and other relevant departments. Ensure project deliverables are completed on time.
- Participate in supplier audits.
- Review supplier agreements.
- Report occurrence of any deviation within 24 hours of detection and recommend necessary measures to prevent occurrence of the same incident.
- In coordination with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, ensure that raw material and packaging material specification submissions are up to date in all applicable regulatory bodies whether local or foreign.
- Comply with change control requirements and ensure that no change is implemented without an approved change control document if applicable.
- Raise change control for material-related changes. Ensure material change controls are executed according to the SOP and change controls are closed in a timely manner.
- Communicate, guide and update relevant stakeholders on status of raw materials and packaging materials.
- Conduct regular Third Party Logistics/Warehouse audits. Ensure that all Third Party Logistics/Warehouses are compliant to Good Storage Practices. Report findings and status of action plans during monthly management reviews.
- Provide input to annual budget and long term strategic plans of the plant that are related to raw materials and packaging materials.
- Assist in material and supply planning.
- Attend Sales & Operations Planning meetings.
- Conduct annual product cost benchmarking exercise in coordination with Operational Excellence Services Team and Plant Director.
- Support Operational Excellence program.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Educational Attainment Requirement
- Bachelor Degree
- Pharmacist preferably, other related courses acceptable
- At least 04 years relevant experience in quality and/or supply chain operations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- English fluency is required
- Planning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- GMP Auditing
- Time management
- Regulatory background
- Good Manufacturing Practice and PIC/S knowledge