Hồ Chí Minh
Lương thỏa thuận
Y tế / Chăm sóc sức khỏe, Dược phẩm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Works with Channel Marketing Head in determining long term directions and strategies for the assigned brands.
- Defines the brand’s vision, positioning statements and creates strategies to support the vision.
- Develops a strong marketing plan to support attainment of sales, profit and marketing objectives.
- Flawless and timely execution of the brand’s marketing programs. Monitors and evaluates program results against planned objectives. Quickly recommends and implements contingency plans to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Develops advertising, media and project briefs. Works closely with agencies to create and improve advertising campaigns and marketing communications.
- Fingertip knowledge of key business data and applies an understanding of relevant internal and external data trends to the planning process. Puts together and manipulates own data.
- Manages and monitors the brand’s P&L and A&P budget ensuring there is no over/under spending. Understands how the brand's profitability impacts the management of the category and total company’s portfolio and provides inputs and recommendations in terms of brand productivity, P&L improvements, price changes and its impact to the business.
- Leads and manages new product development, working closely with key enablers to ensure timely and feasible product launches. Works on pre-launch planning and launch preparations for pipeline of new products.
- Works closely with Market & Customer Intelligence (MCI) in conducting market research for product development. Determines consumers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information supported by on-going visits to customers and consumers.
- Closely works with Demand Planners in the development of product forecasts and regularly monitors inventory and supply levels in ensuring forecast accuracy achievement. Negotiates and aligns forecast considerations and targets with Trade Marketing.
- Establishes and builds strong relationships with key opinion leaders, medical associations and key target customers across various relevant therapeutic sectors.
- Plans and conducts Continuing Medical Education (CME) Programs.
- Provides sales team and medical representatives with the necessary support to enable them to sell the product i.e. printed and/or electronic promotional materials, product trainings, etc.
- Conducts regular field work with Field Operations of BU1/2 teams and translates market intelligence to actionable plans.
- Develops promotional and communication materials that adhere and comply with regulatory, legal and medical guidelines.
- Goes on field on a regular basis to understand the current state of the business and generate new insights that can be translated into strategies and programs that will help achieve company goals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Scientific, Healthcare field with at least 3 years work experience with relevant position in Marketing and Product Management preferably from a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry
- Strong foresight and forward planning.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be results oriented, must possess the political will to get things done.
- Good in sighting skills is a must. Must also have the ability to translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Must demonstrate strong potential in strategy development.
- Must demonstrate strong personal leadership skills and strong potential in people development.
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of product marketing within the pharmaceutical sector or an equivalent work related experience.
- Focused, determined, agile with strong attention to detail, project management, analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business and technical savvy.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable on windows-based software.
- Fluent in spoken and written English – strong comprehension is a must.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel.