Production Frontline Process Leader (4 vacancies)
Cơ khí / Ô tô / Tự động hóa, Sản xuất / Vận hành sản xuất, Dược phẩm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure compliance of assigned work center with SOP, GMP, company policies and rules and safety regulation
- Hold processing in case of significant deviation or technical problem and report within 12h to Production Supervisor and Production Head.
- Investigate to find out the root causes and recommend CAPA within agreed leadtime.
- Conduct line audit prior to start of operation as follows: line purgation, line clearance, line identification, equipment’ materials and document
- Coordinate with Production Supervisor in case of any discrepancy found during line audit, for necessary corrective action
- Monitor process and perform in-process checks as per SOP. to assure conformance of the intermediate and finished bulk with established standards and specifications
- Review and evaluate batch records accomplished by Production Operator prior to submission to Production Supervisor.
- Submit an Exception Report on any discrepancy or problem noted during actual processing and packaging operations
- Provide assistance to Production Head/ Production Supervisor in resolving technical problems in operation
- Assist in maintaining harmonious working relationship in the work area and with management
- Retention product reference standards
- Lead Tier 1 and participate in Tier 2 daily Gemba meetings: update and report and be accountable for production result on : safety, yield, productivity, production process, utilization & statement of every assigned equipment or processing line.
- Be the subject matter expert on processes and machines in assigned work centers. Plan and ensure that each team member is provided appropriate training.
- Implement operational excellence program in assigned work centers.
- Perform other duties and responsibility as may be assigned from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Pharmacy/ Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of GMP, 5S, Kaizen
- Can basically communicate in English
- Can read technical documents
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing operations is preferred but not required.
- Residence/ Current address: Binh Duong Province
- Be able to work in shifts.
Kết nối với chúng tôi
Việc làm tương tự
- QC Analyst (Làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)
- Medical Representative_Trình dược viên ETC
- R&D Analyst (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- Production Supervisor (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- QA Stability Analyst (Work location: Factory in VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- R&D Specialist (Work location: VSIP 2_Binh Duong)
- Nhân Viên Bảo Trì (làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)