Production Supervisor (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
Lương thỏa thuận
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate all the activities in the establishment of Line, Labor, Material and Energy Standards.
- Communicate, guide and update subordinates on new policies, rules and regulations for understanding and implementation
- Ensure the safety and health of all personnel in operations and make necessary arrangements to address the welfare and well being of shift personnel
- Evaluate and recommend personnel who perform beyond their duty for recognition/ promotion
- Arrangement of personnel & assignment of daily work for every staff according to the delivery plan with approval by the Production Head. Ensure all staff about schedules in a timely manner.
- Analyse & recommend personel & machine or equipment need to Production Head to assure production activity with the good quality, low cost and delivery on time
- Assist and participate in the establishment of work system and procedures for effective and efficient manufacturing operation
- Ensure compliance to GMP, PIC/s regulations, policies and rules of UIP company and safety regulation in assignment area
- Find out RCA & CAPA for all findings of IQA, GMP audit, Corporate audit and close on time based on agreed leadtime. Ensure there are no recurring findings.
- Enforce security and safety rules and regulations and conduct daily inspection of the manufacturing facilities.
- Consult and coordinate with Production Head, Production Scheduler and Frontline Process Leader on the daily and weekly activities of processing/packaging operation to assure delivery on time will full quantity, lowest cost, low bulk products inventory (reduce OT & 3rd shifts)
- Review Processing/ Packaging Batch Records for complete and accuracy and signs documents prior to submission to Production Head.
- Daily report on safety, utilization, yied, productivity, technical issues on Gemba daily meeting
- Report occurrence of any deviation or technical problem in processing operations to Production Head within 12h
- Investigate to find out the root causes and recommend necessary measures to prevent occurrence of the same incident
- Check and ensure that processing equipment and facilities are working under required operating conditions and coordinates with Line Maintenance personnel regarding repair and maintenance issues.
- Maintain peace, order and harmony in the workplace.
- Participate actively Validation Team to make sure of applicability of Validated procedure Production
- Oversee and monitor Process validation batches
- Support and drive OE, 6S programs in assignment production area.
- Support, consult and recommend to Production Head optimal ways on budget, opex and improving cost.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate in Pharmacy or other related sciences
- Can speak and write in English
- Experience: At least 3 year experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Decision Making.
- Work independently.
- Problem solving skill.
- Calm under pressure.
- Good communication.
Kết nối với chúng tôi
Việc Làm Tương Tự
- QA Assistant (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- Nhân viên bảo trì, vận hành hệ thống phụ trợ (làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)
- QC Analyst (Làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)
- R&D Analyst (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- Production Frontline Process Leader (Work location: VSIP 2 - Binh Duong)
- Nhân Viên Bảo Trì (làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)