QC Analyst (Làm việc tại VSIP 2 - Bình Dương)
Mới tốt nghiệp
Lương thỏa thuận
Hóa học, Dược phẩm, Quản lý chất lượng (QA/QC)
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Perform physical, chemical testing of raw and packaging materials, in-process and finished products.
- Record observations and results in designated QC report forms.
- Recommend QC disposition based on results of evaluation.
- Ensure that physical, chemical testing of incoming materials, in-process and finished products done properly according to approved analytical method.
- Conduct investigation as to the cause of any discrepancy
- Provide inputs for decision making in the resolution of technical problems
- Ensure compliance to GMP, and GLP requirements in the performance of assigned tasks
- Immediate report any unusual observation or discrepancy to the Chemical QC Team Leader/ Assistant Manager/QAS Manager.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations and actively participate in activities on safety and environmental aspects of the company.
- Participate in Operational Excellence (OE) programs in the Quality Control Department.
- Optimize Chemical Laboratory budget. Identify opportunities to improve costs
- Perform other duties and responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Pharmacist, Chemical Engineer, Chemist or other related sciences
- Can speak and write in English
- Working experience at the Laboratory is preferred but not required.